It’s easy to get discouraged about our bodies. Especially when we look at magazines and lifestyle blogs of celebrities Photoshopped and retouched. It might seem like we’re the only ones with cellulite or unwanted fat. However, it’s important to note that this is not the case – at all.
Everyone, and we mean everyone, has pockets of unwanted fat. No matter your weight, fat shows up in the most stubborn places and loves to hang around. It just doesn’t seem to take the hint to leave. Instead of banging your head against a wall and repeating behaviors that don’t work, let’s look at some of the smart strategies you can try to achieve your weight loss goals.
- Water is your best friend. The more you drink, the more toxins and fat cells are eliminated from your body. Water gives your more brain energy so you can make wise, healthy food choices. Water speeds up your metabolism and keeps your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Yoga and Pilates are great for toning and developing long muscles. Using your own body as resistance, workouts involve all the muscle groups and keep joints supple and strong.
- Barre classes are a great variation on the traditional exercise class. Working out like a ballerina allows you to target areas that you may be missing in your normal routine. Posture can be notably improved, and your new-found poise will see you moving with the grace of a Prima Ballerina.
- Go green. Leafy greens have a lot of water content and no fat. They keep your bowels regular and your body hydrated.
- Eliminate salt. A diet high in salt means that your body retains more water and that means more weight. Try to choose low sodium foods. Your heart and waistline will thank you.
CoolSculpting Your Way Towards Weight Loss Goals
Sure, we all have unwanted fat pockets, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t options available to deal with them. For a client who is already invested in a healthy, low-fat diet and regular exercise regime, CoolSculpting can offer the boost you need to feel fabulous.
As an FDA-cleared technology, CoolSculpting has proven results and satisfied clients. The procedure is non-surgical and offers an innovative way of contouring your body while eliminating fat cells long-term.
While you sit back and relax, the CoolSculpting applicator is targeting those pesky fat cells with cool, controlled temperatures. The applicator is similar to a vacuum, which sucks fatty areas into the device, where they are frozen. There is no recovery time, and you can carry on with normal life after the procedure.
In the weeks after your treatment, you will start to see results as dead fat cells are flushed from your body, and new contours appear. Combined with your diet and exercise routine this procedure will give your body the boost it needs to continue sculpting your way to your ultimate goal.
Losing weight requires discipline. We all need a few new trade secrets sometimes, and CoolSculpting could be your new secret weapon. You’ll enjoy the confidence of knowing that fat cells have been removed and the inspiration to keep working towards your perfect size and body shape, whatever that may be. Book your appointment now and start enjoying the body you’ve worked so hard to create.