Phoenix CoolSculpting by Bodify
A PHOENIX COOLSCULPTING DEDICATED BOUTIQUE
When you make the decision to have CoolSculpting and permanently remove unwanted fat, it’s a big deal.
There are other medical spas in Arizona that offer CoolSculpting along with a variety of other services. While a full-service clinic may seem like the logical choice, Bodify is adamant that focusing on ONE technology will give you the best results.
There is validity to the old adage “jack of all trades, master of none”.
Offering multiple services requires technicians to understand the nuances of each and every service at any given time. We believe this stretches a technician too thin and puts your CoolSculpting results at risk. Successfully administering a CoolSculpting treatment requires focus, attention to detail, and the knowledge and confidence that comes with successfully administering thousands of CoolSculpting treatments.
CoolSculpting Elite Comes To Phoenix Arizona.
New to the industry is CoolSculpting Elite, the same body contouring you know and love, just updated to cover more areas at once and amplify results. Just like CoolSculpting, the Elite technology is FDA-cleared, non-surgical, totally non-invasive, and requires little to no downtime so you can get back to your daily activities right away (because who has time to lay around and recover from anesthesia and an invasive, unpredictable, and uncomfortable procedure?).
CoolSculpting vs CoolSculpting Elite
- Better engineered = 100% of patients are getting faster and better results than ever seen before
- Two applicators on each machine = freezing more fat in less time
- Redesigned applicator = better contact, better grip, and better results
- New rewards program = more points for CoolSculpting and other Allergan services
- Removable applicator heads = more treatments in less time
- Quieter machine = more relaxation
What Happens to a Fat Cell after CoolSculpting?
Your body has a fixed number of fat cells that get bigger or smaller as you gain or lose weight.
When you have the CoolSculpting treatment, fat cells freeze and start to die off.
During the process of cell death, fat cells begin to collapse.
Over the months that follow your procedure, other cells consume the dead fat cells, which are naturally processed and eliminated from the body.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR PHOENIX COOLSCULPTING?
Phoenix CoolSculpting Stats
- More than 6 million treatments performed worldwide
- Over 20,000 treatments performed at Bodify
- Reduces fat layer by 20-25% per treatment
- Perfect for diet and exercise resistant Fat
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT COOLSCULPTING?
Contact our team to learn more about the CoolSculpting in Phoenix technology and what to expect before, during, and after treatment.
Why We Chose Phoenix AZ
Bodify is located in Phoenix Arizona. Phoenix is the capital of the state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multi-city metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It’s known for high-end spa resorts, professionally designed golf courses, and vibrant nightclubs.
In Phoenix, unmatched desert character meets big-city sophistication.
America’s fifth-most-populated city is home to real cowboys, red-rock buttes, and the kind of cactus most people see only in cartoons. It is the heart of the Sonoran Desert the gateway to the Grand Canyon, and its history is a testament to the spirit of ranchers, miners, and visionaries.
Gorgeous desert scenery sets Phoenix apart from other cosmopolitan cities in the United States. In fact, Phoenix has more land designated for parks and preserves than any other major city in the nation. In addition to its natural beauty and Old West roots, Phoenix is home to an array of theater, shopping, dining, museums, and more cultural attractions.
Bodify CoolSculpting in Phoenix
Phoenix Arizona General Information
- Population: approximately 1,620,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°27’N 112°04’W
- Zip codes: 85001-85099
- Interstate 17 runs north-south through the city, while Interstate 10 runs east-west.
- The best place to stay in Phoenix is the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, a 4-star waterpark resort located on North 16th
- The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is located at 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard.
Whether you live in Phoenix or you’re simply visiting the beautiful desert destination, there is never a shortage of popular attractions and entertainment.