CoolSculpting Scottsdale AZ
Bodify CoolSculpting Scottsdale Offices
Over the years Bodify has proudly served residents of Arizona, with our Phoenix medical spa having successfully carried out over 16,000 procedures, putting smiles on the faces of satisfied clients day in and day out.
The same team that has helped thousands of clients achieve their fat reduction goals and improve the shape of their body is now part of the Scottsdale community.
As of April 2019, our CoolSculpting Scottsdale medical spa location is open and ready to deliver impeccable service, impressive results, and superior care for those seeking to improve their physique and form.
Our New Location Information
M-F 9am-6pm | Sat 9am-3pm
Why We’re Scottsdale’s #1 Fat Reduction Medical Spa
Unlike the “other spas”, our medical spa focuses on one thing and one thing only: CoolSculpting. This has allowed us and our team to become experts at leveraging CoolSculpting techniques and applications to deliver superior results that often far exceed those of lesser qualified CoolSculpting providers.
We’re a “CoolHub” – what is that you ask?
Our team has been so successful at delivering high quality services and outcomes for our clients that we’ve been selected by Allergan Pharmaceuticals to be part of their “Ambassador Program”.
As a CoolHub, Bodify Scottsdale will be responsible for setting the standard for other CoolSculpting providers to model their practices after.
Dedication to Scottsdale Residents
Our local medical spa is on a mission to provide local residents with a client-centric, friendly approach to fat reduction, and exceptional clinical outcomes.
We’ve worked hard to build up a reputation for outstanding service and client care, making sure that all of our prospective clients are well-informed, comfortable, and relaxed.
Passionate Staff & Advanced Technology
At our Scottsdale location you can expect friendly faces, a relaxing atmosphere, and state of the art technology and practices that have been fine-tuned and perfected to deliver superior results.
Each and every one on our team is passionate about helping our clients achieve the look, shape, and feel they desire (and of course each of us has frozen our fat and love our results). We believe in helping others and in making sure you feel confident about your body.
About Bodify Scottsdale
Scottsdale is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. Its also hot, which means scanty clothing, bathing suits, short shorts, and tank tops are the norm.
But if you’re like many residents of Scottsdale, you might not be entirely happy with the look, shape, or feel of your body.
Fact is, most of us (given the chance) would opt to lose a bit of fat, especially around those “stubborn” body parts like the abdomen, love handles, lower back, thighs, and upper arms.
If diet and exercise have failed you no matter how hard you try, Bodify can help. Our advanced medical spa utilizes an innovative, non-invasive fat reduction technique called CoolSculpting to safely and effectively freeze your stubborn fat away.
CoolSculpting – the new fat reduction technique taking Scottsdale by storm
CoolSculpting is the world’s #1 non-invasive fat reduction procedure.
Many of us have stubborn fat despite a healthy diet and a regular exercise regimen. The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is FDA-cleared to contour the body by safely and effectively freezing away unwanted fat for good without surgery or downtime.
In the weeks to follow, these fat cells are naturally eliminated from the body to produce lasting yet natural looking results. CoolSculpting results are long-term, as treated fat cells are gone for good.
CoolSculpting targets stubborn body fat in the areas that are most resistant to change:
- Upper and lower abdomen
- Back fat
- Muffin tops
- Love handles
- Inner and outer thighs
- Man boobs
- Bra line
- Double chins
- And More!
Losing fat is hard, and diet and exercise can often only get you so far. Genetics, build, age, hormones, and other factors are also at play, often to your detriment.
But those aren’t the only issue Scottsdale residents face. When you “burn” fat, you don’t actually get rid of fat cells, you simply “burn” up the energy stores from within the fat cells (i.e. the fat). This shrinks the fat cells, but leaves them healthy and alive, sitting around waiting for that next time you overindulge to suck up and store those extra calories as fat.
CoolSculpting by Bodify takes a different approach. This non-invasive, fast, and effective cosmetic procedure works to painlessly destroy fat cells by gently cooling them to a temperature at which they die. Over time your body simply processes the dead fat cells and excretes them as waste. Once they are gone, they are gone for good!
Procedures can be done in as little as 35 minutes with little to no downtime afterwards, meaning you can immediately return to work or running errands around Scottsdale.
Best of all? Results are long-term and gradual, improving over 2-4 months post-procedure. So no one will even know you had “work done” unless you tell them.
Bodify Scottsdale Location
Why Bodify Is CoolSculpting In Scottsdale AZ
- Scottsdale is located in the country of the United States of America
- Scottsdale is in the state of Arizona, which is normally shortened to AZ.
- Scottsdale is located in the county of Maricopa.
- Incorporated in 1951, Scottsdale is a Council-Manager type of government.
- The current mayor of Scottsdale is Jim Lane.
- Population: approximately 246,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°30’N 111°56’W
- ZIP codes: 85250-85271
- Route 101, also known as Loop 101, runs through the southwestern part of town.
- The best place to stay while in Scottsdale is the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch, a 4-star upscale spa hotel located on East Doubletree Ranch Road.
- The Scottsdale Airport is located near the western border of town at 15000 North Airport Drive.
Known as “The West’s Most Western Town,” Scottsdale is part of the Greater Phoenix Area.
Located in the northern reaches of the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale is about 12 miles northeast of Phoenix. Scottsdale is Arizona’s sixth largest city. Widely noted for its high quality of life, this thriving Arizona city is full of both modern and historical attractions that draw visitors from around the world all year round.
Other Interesting Scottsdale Facts
- In 1993, Scottsdale was voted the “most livable city in the United States”
- Scottsdale Community College is the city’s primary institution of higher education.
- The Sunshine Festival Parade is an annual Western-themed parade held each winter to commemorate the city’s “West’s Most Western Town” image.
This Arizona city is bounded by Scottsdale Road to the west, East McKellips Road to the south, and North Pima Road to the east. Route 101 is the quickest way to travel to surrounding cities and towns.
- Phoenix is to the west
- Carefree is located along the western boundary
- Tempe is located to the south
- The Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community extends along the eastern border
The quickest way to travel to surrounding Arizona cities is via State Route 101. Public transportation for Scottsdale can be provided by bus or trolley:
- U.S. State 101
- U.S. State 87
- Loop 202
- Valley Metro bus service
- The Downtown Trolley
- The Neighborhood Trolley
Noted by The New York Times as “a desert version of Miami’s South Beach,” Scottsdale is full of exciting daytime activities and a buzzing night life.
Top 5 Things to Do in Scottsdale
- WestWorld of Scottsdale is an enormous multipurpose venue located on North Pima Road. It is used for many different events and attractions such as horse shows, haunted houses, and car auctions.
- Located on North Pima Road, Salt River Fields at Talking Stick is an outdoor arena used for sports and other events.
- Cracker Jax is a family-focused amusement park located on North Scottsdale Road.
- Pinnacle Peak Park is an ideal location for hikers and avid rock climbers located on North 102nd Way.
- Scottsdale is home to numerous golf courses such as Whisper Rock Golf Club on North Old Bridge Road, Desert Mountain Golf Club on North Desert Mountain Parkway, McCormick Ranch Golf Club on East McCormick Parkway, and many others.
- Muhammad Ali, who was a widely famous heavyweight champion boxer
- Stevie Nicks, a notorious America singer and songwriter
- Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman to serve as a Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
Why Choose CoolSculpting in Scottsdale by Bodify
- More than 6 million treatments performed worldwide
- Over 15,000 treatments performed at Bodify
- Reduces fat layer by 20-25% per treatment
- Perfect for diet and exercise resistant Fat