At Bodify, we see it all the time. Many men and women follow healthy lifestyle habits, and yet, there are simply parts of the body that are non-responsive to eating well and targeted exercises. And truly, it’s important to look your best so you FEEL your best. If you’ve been researching safe, non-invasive options to target your problem areas, no doubt you’ve heard about CoolSculpting Elite!
Bodify is Arizona’s number one CoolSculpting Elite provider; it’s our passion and it’s all we do, so we know it’s safe and we get to see first-hand why people love it. One of the main things we love about CoolSculpting Elite is that it’s the only FDA-cleared nonsurgical fat reduction treatment that uses fat-freezing technology to eliminate stubborn fat. But even more so than that – the CoolSculpting Elite technology can actually boast of NINE clearances from the FDA so that means there are NINE parts of the body that can be safely and effectively treated with our amazing fat-freezing applicators.
Does CoolSculpting Elite Work?
You betcha! Its technical name is Cryolipolysis, which we know is a mouthful, so let us break it down: cryo = icy cold and lipolysis = chemical decomposition of fat. So, that’s a science-y way of saying “fat freezing!” By using controlled application of CoolSculpting Elite equipment, fat cells are crystallized and then those dead, frozen cells are naturally eliminated by your body in as little as a few weeks, resulting in up to a 20% reduction of fat. That leaves the treated area more contoured with a visible difference.
It’s important to note that while CoolSculpting reduces stubborn fat, it is not a weight loss treatment. The treatments work best for patients who are 5-40 pounds from a healthy and ideal weight for their height. And hopefully this goes without saying, but please don’t think you can just dunk your body in ice to reduce fat! Fat freezing requires a precise, controlled cooling temperature that only a CoolSculpting Elite machine and experienced provider can administer!
What Parts of the Body Can Be Treated with CoolSculpting Elite?
CoolSculpting’s first FDA clearance came about in 2010, and was specifically for targeting the “love handles” or “the flank.” Soon after, CoolSculpting gained FDA-clearance for the stomach in 2012. Since then, the CoolSculpting procedure has earned seven additional FDA-clearances, totaling nine! This means that CoolSculpting Elite can target nearly any part of the body where you have stubborn fat. Here are the areas of the body that can be “frozen” with CoolSculpting Elite thanks to the hard-earned FDA-clearances:
- Abdomen: The body commonly stores fat in the stomach, so it can be really difficult to target this area with diet and even targeted exercises. So, the tummy is the most common area our clients want us to freeze, especially because the results are so impressive.
- Flanks: Better known as your “love handles,” these are the bulges on the sides of your waist. When even weight loss isn’t working, flanks respond well to CoolSculpting Elite, and you can expect your swimsuit and pants to fit better, plus you’ll feel more confident in tighter-fitting shirts and dresses!
- Inner and Outer Thighs: CoolSculpting Elite can target both the inner and outer thighs (those “saddlebags”) where fat can be particularly stubborn!
- Upper Arms: This is a common area people want treated, and CoolSculpting Elite really works best if this area isn’t just excess skin that jiggles post significant weight-loss. Fat that is lumpier and fluffier around the upper arms responds better to CoolSculpting Elite.
- Under Chin Fat: Many of our clients are self-conscious about their chin area, and CoolSculpting Elite can reduce fat bulges in both the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas. Buh-bye double chin!
- Back Fat: The three most commonly treated areas are the “bra bulge” fat under the bra line, the parts of the lower back that extend from the love handles, and the mid-back fat on the sides.
- Underneath the Buttocks: Also known as the “banana roll,” the pouches of fat underneath the buttocks can be smoothed with CoolSculpting Elite, making the area slimmer and more contoured.
Let Bodify Freeze The Fat From Your Trouble Spots!
We love to help our clients look their best so they feel their best, and we are proud to have performed more CoolSculpting treatments than any other CoolSculpting Elite provider in Arizona. Get in touch with us today so we can answer your questions about whether our fat-freezing technology can target your trouble spots!