menopause got you down, coolsculpting can help!

Growing up as a woman you often hear, “wait till you hit 40, everything will change.”

Somehow, we believe and think, “I will be different!” And often, after we hit 40, we think, “guess all those warnings were accurate!”

It’s true, as we age, our bodies can shift. Babies make our bodies shift, and hormones make our bodies shift, genetics make our bodies shift. The end result can leave us in a body that we don’t love, which leaves us feeling less than confident, frustrated, sad, disappointed, or worse.

Healthy eating and daily activity are key to our overall health, but often fall short when we want to spot reduce or change our body altogether. Fat seems to accumulate in areas we already wish were smaller, and as we age, it can seem harder and harder to maintain our body composition or change it if we want to see and feel improvements.

Thankfully we don’t have to age and hate our changing body. There is a solution, and it’s CoolSculpting Elite at Bodify.

Why CoolSculpting Elite? Because it’s a non-invasive technology that is FDA-cleared to eliminate stubborn fat once and for good. There is little to no downtime, results are beautiful and lasting, and you can finally get the body changes that diet and exercise have failed to produce.

CoolSculpting has been around for over 11 years, and more than 11 million treatments have been done as of 2022, this wouldn’t be the case if the technology weren’t safe, effective, and successful at getting rid of fat in spots on our bodies that we are frustrated with.

Unwanted fat plagues women, and it’s so exciting to know there is a solution. As women we seem to think, “if I just ate less, worked out harder, burned more calories, maybe my stomach, love handles, inner thighs, outer thighs, upper arms, bra fat, or chin fat would go away,” but sometimes it’s about working smarter not just harder.

If what you are doing is not working or getting you the results you desire, why would you simply do more of those things versus trying something new altogether or adding something new and effective to the mix? The statement we hear most frequently at Bodify after women see their CoolSculpting Elite results is, “I wish I had done this sooner vs. beating myself up for all those years and doing things that never worked!”

While CoolSculpting Elite is highly effective, we must remember that your results depend significantly on who does the treatment.

Many ask, “why isn’t the machine the same at every office!” Yes, a CoolSculpting Elite machine at Bodify is the same as a CoolSculpting Elite at another Arizona med spa, but only 30% of your outcome is based on the machine; the other 70% (and that’s a lot) is based on the treatment plan that is built, which applicators are selected, where and how the applicators are placed, how the post CoolSculpting massage is done, and how many sessions your technician books you for.

So, while finding the cheapest CoolSculpting provider may seem attractive, if you want the best results, you’re best advised to find the best CoolSculpting provider.

A CoolSculpting provider like Bodify that has two locations guarantees results (shockingly, Bodify is the only spa in AZ that has a guarantee in writing), has 30,000+ CoolSculpting body contouring treatments under its belt, and continually wins awards for being the top CoolSculpting provider in AZ and among the top 4 in the nation, and that competitors visit to be clinically trained.

We implore you to feel the Bodify difference, and you don’t earn the reputation of a center of excellence year after year if you don’t freeze fat in outstanding and beautiful ways.

You work hard, want to look your best, deserve to look your best, and are tired of endlessly trying to change your trouble spots without success. You deserve to be in the best body contouring, fat-freezing, body-shaping hands!

Come in for a free consult. There is no judgment or pressure, just a sincere opportunity to see if CoolSculpting Elite is the long-awaited solution to your stubborn, pesky, unwanted, and unsightly fat!