You eat well, and you’re active. You’re at a healthy body weight for your height, and are mostly confident with your appearance.. but, those love handles simply won’t budge. Or maybe the underside of your arms makes you avoid tank tops. Perhaps, you have a “filter-only” policy on photos of yourself because you’re self-conscious about your double chin. We get it; those trouble spots are frustrating! But, it’s not a lost cause. At Bodify, we specialize in CoolSculpting, a non-invasive body sculpting procedure that can target those trouble spots that just won’t budge despite your best efforts. In fact, CoolSculpting is all we do! And with 9 FDA-Clearances, nearly any “problem area” can be treated, no problem!
How CoolSculpting Can Target Your Trouble Spots
First things first. No matter how much you diet and no matter how active you are, spot reduction is a myth. You can definitely build muscles in certain areas with targeted exercises, but regular diet and exercise won’t help you reduce unwanted fat in specific areas of your body. Numerous studies have been done, and it has been proven time and time again that it’s not physiologically possible to channel all of your weight-loss efforts into melting away stubborn bumps and lumps on your body. Recently, a 12 week study was led by the University of Connecticut in which over a hundred participants completed a resistance-training program selectively exercising their non-dominant arm. MRI scans before and after revealed generalized fat loss in BOTH arms, not just the trained arm.
That’s where CoolSculpting comes in! CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling applicators to essentially freeze away fat cells in the areas you want to target. Then, your body naturally eliminates those dead, crystallized cells, resulting in 20% fat reduction! It’s important to understand, however, that while fat cells can be targeted on certain areas of your body, CoolSculpting is not a weight-loss treatment. CoolSculpting is ideal for people who live active lifestyles and experience minimal weight fluctuations.
What Trouble Spots Can Be Treated?
Nearly any part of the body can be treated with CoolSculpting, but here are the areas of the body that our clients most commonly want us to freeze!
- Abdomen: The body commonly stores fat in the stomach, so it can be really difficult to target this area with diet and even targeted exercises. So, the tummy is the most common area our clients want us to freeze, especially because the results are so impressive.
- Flanks: Better known as your “love handles,” these are the bulges on the sides of your waist. When even weight loss isn’t working, flanks respond well to CoolSculpting, and you can expect your swimsuit and pants to fit better, plus you’ll feel more confident in tighter-fitting shirts and dresses.
- Thighs: CoolSculpting can target both the inner and outer thighs (those “saddlebags”) where fat can be particularly stubborn!
- Upper Arms: This is a common area people want treated, and CoolSculpting really works best if this area isn’t just excess skin that jiggles post significant weight-loss. Fat that is lumpier and fluffier around the upper arms responds better to CoolSculpting.
- Under Chin Fat: Many of our clients are self-conscious about their chin area, and CoolSculpting can reduce fat bulges in both the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas. Buh-bye double chin!
- Back Fat: The three most commonly treated areas are the “bra bulge” fat under the bra line, the parts of the lower back that extend from the love handles, and the mid-back fat on the sides.
- Underneath the Buttocks: Also known as the “banana roll,” the pouches of fat underneath the buttocks can be smoothed with CoolSculpting, making the area slimmer and more contoured.
Let Bodify Freeze Your Trouble Spots!
We love to help our clients look their best so they feel their best, and we are proud to have performed more CoolSculpting treatments than any other CoolSculpting provider in Arizona. Get in touch with us today so we can answer your questions about whether our fat-freezing technology can target your trouble spots!