At Bodify, one of the number one questions we get is about the cost of CoolSculpting. While CoolSculpting is considerably more affordable than invasive, surgical options (like liposuction), we understand that for some, the cost can be prohibitive for those looking for a little help in feeling and looking their best, and many will opt to go with the cheapest option they can find. We definitely love and can appreciate a good bargain, but shopping around and going with the cheapest CoolSculpting provider out there isn’t a smart idea.
Why You Shouldn’t Look for a “Cheap” CoolSculpting Provider
As the top CoolSculpting provider in Arizona (and 4th in the nation!), at Bodify, we take pride in distinguishing ourselves as the best. We specialize in CoolSculpting, meaning – it’s all we do! As we’ve expanded our practice into two busy locations serving Phoenix and the surrounding areas, we’ve chosen to remain the masters of one technology – CoolSculpting. Specializing in a single technology has allowed us to distinguish ourselves over other providers who offer multiple services. Unlike them, we can proudly boast that we are truly experts at freezing fat! When seeking out a CoolSculpting provider, we know how important it is to pick an expert, and we hope you understand that you get what you pay for and cheap isn’t good when it comes to transforming your body.
Saving money is a great thing, but not when the results of your “bargain shopping” are lasting on your body and you’re going to be stuck with what you paid for. With CoolSculpting, when you maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine, you can enjoy lasting results so is saving a few bucks really worth the risk?
Here are some things to look for as you consider different providers to freeze your fat.
- Do they have a track record of success? We are proud of what we do and all we’ve accomplished in helping men and women feel and look their best. We have an amazing track record of success because our staff gets our clients such wonderful results. In fact, we’ve actually become an official preceptor for Allergan and speak across the nation to other CoolSculpting providers! Corporate has taken notice of Bodify and refers to us as the Standard Of Excellence!
- How many treatments have they actually performed? At Bodify, we’ve performed over 22,000 treatments to date on both men and women, more than any other provider in Arizona. Since we have proudly ranked in that top spot since 2015, no other provider in Arizona can say they have earned that designation.
- Do they have master certified technicians? Our staff is second to none when it comes to experience! Not only does each staff member have significant on-the-job training because we have performed tens of thousands of treatments, but we are also all graduates of CoolSculpting University and CSU Masters and are consistently enrolled in continuing education programs for CoolSculpting.
- Do they offer something like our Beautiful Results Promise™? Inexperienced offices won’t darn guarantee your results. At Bodify we do, we stand behind the technology and our team. We know if you are truly a candidate, proper expectations are set and the right treatment plan is built (another reason you must go to an expert). You will see a reduction in fat, and if for some reason your fat cells decide to be covered in down comforters and be extra stubborn, Bodify will do right by you and do an additional treatment for free, so long as you’ve maintained your weight.
- Do they only showcase their own client before and after pictures? Don’t you want to be able to judge the type of work the office produces? Far too many offices pull random stock photos or CoolScultping before and afters from the internet but have no clue if that person did other procedures in conjunction with CoolSculpting, lost weight in addition to doing CoolSculpting, how many CoolSculpting sessions they did, or what applicators they used. All of this amounts to misleading prospects and not setting proper expectations. At Bodify we ONLY show before and after photos or clients we’ve treated, so you can rest assured you are seeing real results and real clients!
The Bodify Team Is Experts At CoolSculpting
The bottom line is that you get what you pay for. Bodify may not be the cheapest CoolSculpting provider in the Valley, but we are experts, and that distinguishes us as the best. Deciding to get CoolSculpting to help target some of your trouble areas is a big decision, and it should be seen as a worthwhile investment in yourself. We would be happy to discuss your goals with you and see what CoolSculpting can do for you! Click here to schedule a complimentary consultation.