Bodify, Arizona’s premier medspa, began because of two sisters’ dream of building a successful business with each other while
simultaneously making a difference in people’s lives. In 2015, we opened the doors of our first location and have since expanded to two beautiful Valley CoolSculpting locations in Arcadia and Scottsdale. We are proud to share that we are the number one CoolSculpting provider in Arizona because we have over fat-freezing 26,000 treatments under our belt, more than anyone else.
As two women ecstatic about the prospect of owning a business, we knew we wanted to put our time and resources into something in the aesthetic field because of the experience we already had coupled with our desire to help men and women gain the confidence they deserve. As we were researching our prospects, we fell in love with CoolSculpting. We truly searched far and wide, and all roads lead to CoolSculpting! Now, all these years later, we have fallen in love with CoolSculpting Elite!
We LOVED CoolSculpting Then, and we LOVE CoolSculpting Elite Now!
When we were researching whether or not to invest in a Phoenix CoolSculpting business, it was easy to see why there was no other choice! We truly loved how the technology was truly based on science, developed by doctors and science because of proven research that shows that fat cells freeze and crystallize under extreme temperatures. Now, CoolSculpting Elite delivers even better, faster results because of the updated, newly redesigned applicators. Previously, 8 weeks was about the standard waiting period to see results with CoolSculpting, which we always thought was pretty impressive. Now, with CoolSculpting Elite, our clients are seeing more dramatic results in as little as 4 weeks! We always take photos to track results and we were blown away by every single “after” photo, even after just FOUR weeks! That’s incredible!
Furthermore, it was clear to us back then that CoolSculpting was safe and non-invasive, unlike surgical options. Fast forward to today, and CoolSculpting Elite continues to be a low-risk treatment option to reduce stubborn fat and contour your trouble spots. Here are a few of the positive benefits of CoolSculpting Elite that make it easy to love:
- The skin is not broken nor compromised, removing most of the risk of complications, such as infection and scarring.
- There are few reported adverse outcomes or reactions.
- There is no need to take time off from work or everyday activities following treatment.
- The results look natural, as they develop gradually in the weeks following your session.
- It can help people who are at a healthy weight or who have lost weight but still have excess fat in particular areas.
- There is less risk of regaining weight and results are long-lasting because fat cells are actually destroyed and removed from the body.
- There is no sagging, excess skin following CoolSculpting Elite, and the risk of skin dimpling or bumps is low because fat cells are destroyed evenly across a patch of skin.
Consult With Bodify, CoolSculpting Elite Experts
Since we began Bodify, we committed ourselves to always being honest and transparent about the results clients can expect to see when they invest in themselves with fat-freezing. All these years later, nothing has changed (except the updated technology and better results!), we can confidently say that CoolSculpting Elite is the best option for both men and women who want to reduce stubborn fat on their body that’s been resistant to diet and exercise. If you’re ready to have an honest conversation about your goals with no judgement, let’s talk! You can also text us at 480-531-5955 to book your fat-freezing appointment.