Summer in Phoenix means living poolside in as little clothes as possible is a MUST, but a slimmer waistline can bring unmatched confidence, year ‘round. At Bodify, we freeze the stubborn fat off of tummies that is resistant to diet and exercise, and we are proud to help both men and women look and feel better and more confident. As CoolSculpting Elite providers, we care about the health and wellness of all of our clients, and we know there’s many benefits to losing belly fat beyond vanity – belly fat can increase the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. So, we decided to round up some effective ways to lose belly fat beyond just simple diet and exercise.
How to Lose Belly Fat
- Get Out of Bed, Sleepyhead. Getting enough sleep can help boost your metabolic rate, but sleeping in too late can undo those benefits! According to Obesity, people who sleep past 10:45am are likely to consume more calories and less likely to eat as many fruits and vegetables as early-risers.
- Eat More Berries and Cherries. Berries and cherries are packed with antioxidants, which help reduce inflammation in the body and can help reduce belly fat! A study from the University of Michigan found that rats given a cherry-rich diet decreased their belly fat when compared to the control group. Berries like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries are packed with the antioxidant resveratrol that has been linked to reductions in belly fat.
- Say No to Sweeteners. Many people turn to artificial sweeteners to help trim their waistlines, but those fake sugars can actually have the opposite effect. Artificial sweeteners are linked to weight gain and abdominal obesity because they spike insulin levels like real sugar does which triggers cravings for unhealthy, sugary foods.
- Say Yes to Fiber. High-fiber foods can help you lose stomach fat, and those fiber-rich foods don’t necessarily have to be packed full of carbs, although whole grains are a great source of fiber. Some foods to say “yes” to include: beans, peas, lentils, nuts, seeds, squash, broccoli, and of course – berries.
- Do You Even Lift, Bro? A multi-year study done by Harvard Health found that weight training can reduce the risk of abdominal obesity, but cardio didn’t have the same effect. Similarly, another study found that 16 weeks of weight training boosted the metabolic rate of participants, making it easier to ditch extra inches around the tummy area.
- Brush Your Teeth. Beyond just polishing up those pearly whites, brushing your teeth throughout the day can help you ditch your belly fat! The minty flavor of toothpaste clashes with nearly every food out there, so you’ll be less likely to reach for a snack. Plus, it’s likely that brushing triggers a Pavlonian-type signal to your brain that the kitchen is closed.
- Stop Eating After Dinner. Many people have found the benefits of Intermittent Fasting, and a large part of that success comes from letting your metabolism work its magic before bedtime. So, when you finish with dinner for the evening, don’t let yourself wander into the kitchen to graze – those extra calories can damage your metabolism and add to your waistline.
- Try CoolSculpting Elite at Bodify. You knew this was going to make the list! When all the tips and gimmicks don’t work, and you’ve made every effort at eating healthier and spending time in the gym – CoolSculpting Elite is an amazing option! Fat cells don’t like the freezing temperatures that our controlled applicators deliver, so they die and are permanently expelled from your body. Your tummy is one of the many places that can be frozen, and we have a ton of “before and after” photos of slimmer waistlines to show off when you come in for a free, no-pressure consultation.
Why Choose Bodify?
Those who are ready to look and feel their best and say goodbye for good to stubborn belly fat with the best fat burning technology, CoolSculpting Elite, opt to go to Bodify, Arizona’s #1 CoolSculpting Elite provider.
Plus, we guarantee your fat burning results because we think it’s the right thing to do. If you invest in CoolSculpting Elite and fat reduction at Bodify, we make sure you get results or we do it again for free! No one else in the Valley and very few providers in the nation are willing to do that. Why not? 70% of your results are based on the treatment plan, applicator placement, and after care instructions, so when an office isn’t confident in their staff, they don’t stand behind their work or the technology.
If you’re ready to get your questions answered and see if CoolSculpting Elite is the solution you’ve been looking for, schedule a complimentary consultation today with the Valley’s top CoolSculpting Elite provider!