CoolSculpting Elite is the newest and most innovative version of CoolSculpting, which has been trusted for years as the number one non-invasive fat-reducing technology available. Bodify was proudly selected to be the first and (and is still the only) provider in Arizona to have the new CoolSculpting Elite devices, and the results have been amazing. The larger and redesigned applicators are able to freeze more fat, resulting in more dramatic results in less time.
Outside of CoolSculpting Elite, however, there are plenty of ways to burn fat on your own! Keep in mind though, some fat can be resistant to diet and exercise, and that’s where CoolSculpting Elite at Bodify comes in. If you have stubborn fat that just won’t budge, and it’s preventing you from feeling like the most confident version of you, it’s time to schedule a complimentary consultation at one of Bodify’s two beautiful CoolSculpting Elite boutiques in the Phoenix area.
Tips For Reducing Fat, Beyond CoolSculpting Elite
Whether you want to boost your confidence, improve your overall health, or slim down for summer, burning off unwanted fat can be challenging. Besides diet and exercise, there are quite a lot of other factors that can impact your weight and fat loss. Here are a few tips for reducing fat, beyond turning to CoolSculpting Elite. But hey, we’re in the business of freezing stubborn fat away, leaving a more contoured, confident you, so don’t count us out as a safe, effective option before summer hits!
- Strength Training. Strength training involves lifting moderate weights to gain muscle over time, and muscle burns fat. You don’t have to bulk up, but to simply get started with strength training, try doing body-weight exercises, using gym equipment, or lifting free weights.
- Eat Lots of Protein. An effective way to reduce your appetite and burn more fat is to include more high protein foods in your diet. According to multiple studies, eating more high-quality protein is connected to a lower risk of belly fat, and can preserve muscle mass and metabolism when losing weight. Some examples of quality protein foods to not skimp on include eggs, chicken, seafood, legumes, and dairy products.
- Eat More Healthy Fats. It seems counterintuitive to eat fat to burn fat, but increasing your intake of healthy fats can help prevent weight gain and maintain feelings of fullness. Keep in mind that healthy fat is still high in calories, so always moderate how much you consume. Try incorporating olive oil, coconut oil, avocados, nuts, and seeds into your diet, in moderate amounts.
- Add Vinegar in Your Diet. Vinegar has a lot of health-promoting properties, helping with heart health and blood sugar control. Research has also found that increasing vinegar intake can increase your body’s ability to burn fat. A way to incorporate vinegar into your diet is to dilute apple cider vinegar with water and sip it with meals, but if that doesn’t sound appetizing, you can also add it to dressings, sauces, and marinades.
- Catch More ZZZZssss. Getting more sleep can help prevent weight gain and boost fat burning! Multiple studies have been done showing the positive correlation between getting more regular hours of sleep through the night and weight loss, conversely: a lack of sleep can result in alterations to hunger hormones, higher risk of obesity, and increased appetite. Stick to a regular sleep cycle of at least 7 hours per night, limit your caffeine intake, and stay off your electronics before bed to support healthy sleep habits.
- Make Healthier Drink Choices. One of the easiest ways to increase fat burning is by swapping out sugar-sweetened drinks for healthier selections. Everyone knows soda and juice are packed with calories, but alcohol is also high in calories and your lowered inhibitions can make you more likely to indulge in unhealthy foods. Water or unsweetened green tea is your best bet for burning fat!
- Fiber, fiber, fiber. High-fiber foods can protect against weight gain and packing on fat. Soluble fiber absorbs water and slowly moves through the digestive tract, which can make you feel fuller for longer. Some examples of high-fiber foods that can boost weight loss and fat burning are fruits, veggies, whole grains, nuts, seeds, and legumes.
Bodify: The Only CoolSculpting Experts in the Valley!
We know that most of the men and women who walk through our doors lead healthy, active lifestyles and have tried to reduce fat all on their own over the years. We are proud to currently still be the only CoolSculpting Elite provider in Arizona, and we love to help our clients look and feel their best when traditional diet and exercise efforts leave unwanted fat. Summer is approaching, isn’t it time you let your confidence take shape? Get in touch to discuss your goals with the number one CoolSculpting Elite provider in Arizona – no pressure, no judgement!