Bodify has two beautiful locations in the Valley, and we take pride in being known as the Phoenix CoolSculpting experts. As the number one provider in Arizona and fourth in the nation, we’ve performed over 23,000 CoolSculpting treatments which means we meet with a LOT of men and women who have questions about freezing their fat away. We proudly offer complimentary initial consultations, both in person and virtually, and we understand that merely coming in for a consultation can be a HUGE step for people! For both men and women, there are few things more nerve-wracking than talking with a stranger about trouble spots on the body that may be an insecurity or an emotional pain point. If you’ve been thinking about scheduling a consultation, we are here to help you understand what to expect during your visit so that hopefully you feel less anxious!
What To Expect During a CoolSculpting Consultation
First and foremost, it’s important to understand that the entire Bodify team is composed of CoolSculpting experts. Our staff is second to none when it comes to experience! Not only does each staff member have significant on-the-job training because we have performed tens of thousands of treatments, we are all graduates of CoolSculpting University and CSU Masters and are consistently enrolled in continuing education programs for CoolSculpting. So, try to relax. When you visit Bodify, you will be in the company of the Valley’s top CoolSculpting experts, and we are professionals at what we do in every sense of the word! This is what we love to do!
That being said, here’s what you can expect during a CoolSculpting Consultation:
- First, you get to choose one of our two locations to visit, or you can schedule a virtual consultation. Bodify has TWO beautiful, spa-like locations – one in Phoenix at Arcadia (2999 N 44th Street) and one in Scottsdale at Kierland (7033 E Greenway Parkway). Before you come in, feel free to check out photos of our locations and even take a virtual tour. Plus, scheduling a virtual consult is a great option too! We understand that it’s a different world, and many of us are trying to ease back into some semblance of normalcy, but we wouldn’t want your specific questions to go unanswered! Virtual consults are a great way to get the information you need, assess the areas that frustrate you, and see if you want to move forward with CoolSculpting.
- Be prepared to NOT be judged or pressured! Our consultations are always NO pressure and non-judgemental. We want to be clear on that because we do understand that for many people, it’s taken a lot to come to see us. While most of our clients are fit and healthy people (check out our blog where we debunk the myth that CoolSculpting is Cheating!), we know that everyone has insecurities about their bodies, and to show a stranger parts of the body that many won’t even show their significant other is a big deal! We promise you’ll never feel judged and you’ll never be pressured. We are just here to answer your questions and to have a real conversation about your goals.
- We’ll make sure you know what to expect if you choose to move forward with Bodify as your CoolSculpting provider! CoolSculpting is an amazing technology, and you really can’t trust any provider to deliver the same results that Bodify can. The CoolSculpting technology and the science of fat-freezing will be explained to you in as much detail as you want! We want to ensure you know what to expect when it comes to seeing the results, and we’ll explain our unique Beautiful Results Promise™, so you can feel confident in choosing Bodify as your provider and getting guaranteed results. We’ve built our practice on transparency, so we’ll cover the exact cost of your CoolSculpting sessions, and we can also go over financing options for you, because YES, CoolSculpting can be financed via GreenSky
- We’ll ask you some questions about your goals. Even though we’ve performed over 23,000 CoolSculpting treatments, we know that no two clients are the same. During your complimentary consultation, we want to get to know YOU. Some questions you’ll be asked: What are your trouble spots, or areas that are frustrating you? What have you been doing to try to change or target your areas of frustration?
- You’ll have to show us your areas of frustration! Everyone’s favorite part -bravely showing us your areas of frustration! You’ll need to go into one of our treatment rooms and privately change into a disposable gown (trust us – no one looks fabulous in those, so don’t sweat it!). When you’re ready, we’ll assess your areas of frustration to see if you are an ideal candidate for CoolSculpting. Since we guarantee our results, we will never treat anyone who is not a good candidate in the first place! We will map out a plan, and literally show you with a washable marker if and how CoolSculpting can help you look and feel better.
- We’ll show you “Before” and “After” Photos. This is one of our favorite parts during consultations, because we are so proud of how many men and women we’ve helped feel more confident over the years! We will show you dozens of photos of men and women with similar body shapes and the natural results CoolSculpting has provided them, and we are always sure to include a variety of people who committed to one, two, or more treatments depending on how dramatic they wanted their results to be. We also love this step because it’s exciting for us to see YOU become excited about what’s possible with CoolSculpting! Just as importantly, it’s important for us to be able to show you what is NOT possible, so you have real expectations going forward.
- You’ll get all of your questions answered! Of course! You likely scheduled a consultation with Bodify because you have questions! Well, we have the answers, and we are committed to making sure you leave your consultation with all of your questions answered. We understand that CoolSculpting may not be for everyone, so again – there’s no pressure, and we are always content knowing we provided you with honest information so you can make the right decision for you and your body!
Meet with Team Bodify To Discuss Your Goals!
For anyone looking for non-invasive fat reduction technology, the best course of action is to do your research and book a free consultation with Bodify. Be prepared to get answers to ALL your questions so you can move forward with the #1 fat-freezing, body-contouring, body-shaping, and fat reduction technology out there – CoolSculpting! We are excited to meet you!