Why We Chose Phoenix AZ
Bodify is located in Phoenix Arizona. Phoenix is the capital of the state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multi-city metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It’s known for high-end spa resorts, professionally designed golf courses, and vibrant nightclubs.
In Phoenix, unmatched desert character meets big-city sophistication.
America’s fifth-most-populated city is home to real cowboys, red-rock buttes, and the kind of cactus most people see only in cartoons. It is the heart of the Sonoran Desert the gateway to the Grand Canyon, and its history is a testament to the spirit of ranchers, miners, and visionaries.
Gorgeous desert scenery sets Phoenix apart from other cosmopolitan cities in the United States. In fact, Phoenix has more land designated for parks and preserves than any other major city in the nation. In addition to its natural beauty and Old West roots, Phoenix is home to an array of theater, shopping, dining, museums, and more cultural attractions.
Bodify CoolSculpting in Phoenix
About Phoenix ArizonaGeneral Information
- Population: approximately 1,620,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°27’N 112°04’W
- Zip codes: 85001-85099
- Interstate 17 runs north-south through the city, while Interstate 10 runs east-west.
- The best place to stay in Phoenix is the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, a 4-star waterpark resort located on North 16th
- The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is located at 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard.
Whether you live in Phoenix or you’re simply visiting the beautiful desert destination, there is never a shortage of popular attractions and entertainment.