6 Facts About CoolSculpting in Arizona
There are so many technologies out there and unfortunately, many of them make BIG promises but deliver small actual results.
Fortunately, CoolSculpting is an FDA-Cleared, highly effective, and safe non-invasive fat reduction technology that works time and time again.
Top Things To Know About CoolSculpting
Bodify, Phoenix‘s only CoolSculpting ONLY boutique, has done over 6,000 CoolSculpting treatments and knows how to get its client the best and most jaw-dropping results.
We get women’s curves in all the right places and help men achieve the ever-illusive “V-Shape.”
When looking at an array of technologies to help eliminate diet and exercise-resistant fat, here are a few things that you ought to know about CoolSculpting so you can seriously consider it as an option for your stubborn pockets of resistant fat.
- CoolSculpting in FDA Cleared.
There are many solutions out there but few have been FDA-cleared. This is critical so you know there are science, studies, and research behind the technology. Permanently removing fat from your body is a HUGE deal and whatever technology you move forward with needs to be safe, effective, and FDA-cleared so you are not at risk of unpredictable results or dangerous procedures.
- CoolSculpting is non-invasive and requires no downtime.
At our Phoenix Bodify location, we often consult with individuals who are also considering or looking into liposuction. Although this is a viable solution for some, we believe most people vastly underestimate the risks of going under the knife and removing fat cells. My sister ran a post-operative recovery company in California and time and again she would hear men and women state their excitement for their upcoming liposuction procedure and not have a really good idea of the recovery time, potential risks, and pain after the procedure would look and feel like. Melissa and I have both had CoolSculpting done on ourselves several times, and each time we’ve done it, we’ve been able to go to the gym that same day. CoolSculpting is non-invasive and requires no downtime. Our clients can get back to their daily activities immediately after treatment.
- Results are lasting.
Something most people do not know is that you have all the fat cells you will ever have by the time you are an adolescent. When fat cells are killed and removed from the body through CoolSculpting, these fat cells will never be remade. Once they are gone, they are gone! However, you do have remaining fat cells, and they of course can expand if you alter your diet and exercise in a non-productive manner. Individuals who undergo a CoolSculpting procedure do not need to change their diet and exercise to realize a result, they simply need to maintain their existing weight. If a person loses weight, the results are ONLY more dramatic.
- CoolSculpting can result in liposuction type results.
We have done 1000s of consults at our Biltmore/Arcadia CoolSculpting location and many individuals come in and know they are looking to achieve more than a 20-30% reduction of fat in a particular area. CoolSculpting, when done multiple times and with the right applicators, can absolutely result in liposuction-type results. It is important that the practice you are doing a consult at shows you their own client before and after photos so you can see what typical results for their clients look like. At Bodify, we show our prospective clients those who have had a single treatment on a problem area and those who have done more than one so expectations can be set appropriately. Visuals can be incredibly powerful.
- More than 2 million CoolSculpting treatments have been done worldwide.
This is an important statistic to know because it really demonstrates how popular CoolSculpting is becoming. It is not a fly-by-night procedure that will be obsolete soon. It actually works and it works incredibly well. At Bodify, our experts have done over 6,000 treatments and we have seen 1000s of total body transformations as a result of the CoolSculpting procedure. This technology is trusted worldwide and more and more individuals are using it to address diet and exercise-resistant fat that is driving them nuts.
- Doctors and other medical professionals stand behind CoolSculpting and its efficacy.
It’s important when looking at solutions to get rid of your stubborn fat to read and discover what unbiased medical professionals have to say about CoolSculpting and its efficacy. We urge you to take a look at our CoolSculpting in the Media tab (under News on www.thebodify.com) to hear and read what others are saying!
These are the top things Bodify, Arizona’s first and only CoolSculpting only boutique in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area wants you to know so you can seriously consider CoolSculpting as a solution for your diet and exercise-resistant fat!
Choose from our list of the best-rated Coolsculpting Spas in Arizona below.
- Best Coolsculpting in Apache Junction
- Best Coolsculpting in Avondale
- Best Coolsculpting in Black Canyon City
- Best Coolsculpting in Buckeye
- Best Coolsculpting in Carefree
- Best Coolsculpting in Casa Grande
- Best Coolsculpting in Cave Creek
- Best Coolsculpting in Chandler
- Best Coolsculpting in Fountain Hills
- Best Coolsculpting in Gilbert
- Best Coolsculpting in Glendale
- Best Coolsculpting in Goodyear
- Best Coolsculpting in Litchfield Park
- Best Coolsculpting in Mesa
- Best Coolsculpting in New River
- Best Coolsculpting in Paradise Valley
- Best Coolsculpting in Payson
- Best Coolsculpting in Peoria
- Best Coolsculpting in Prescott
- Best Coolsculpting in Prescott Valley
- Best Coolsculpting in Queen Creek
- Best Coolsculpting in Sedona
- Best Coolsculpting in Show Low
- Best Coolsculpting in Sun City
- Best Coolsculpting in Sun City West
- Best Coolsculpting in Sun Lakes
- Best Coolsculpting in Superior
- Best Coolsculpting in Surprise
- Best Coolsculpting in Tempe
- Best Coolsculpting in Tolleson
- Best Coolsculpting in Tucson
- Best Coolsculpting in Wickenburg
- Best Coolsculpting in Winkelman
- Best Coolsculpting in Youngtown