Although every individual is unique there are certainly many similarities for those who end up using CoolSculpting, a safe, effective, FDA-cleared and non-invasive fat reduction technology.
Bottom line, those who invest the time and money in CoolSculpting are not happy with certain areas on their body where stubborn fat won't budge and leave them feeling less than confident.
CoolSculpting delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target subcutaneous fat that is diet and exercise resistant. Fortunately the technology is brilliant and only damages the fat cells, leaving all other cells and tissues unharmed. Over time, the body flushes out 20-30% of the fat cells in the area.
This can leave a woman or a man's body dramatically changed. It can boost confidence and allow women to regain curves in all the right places and men to obtain the illusive "v-shape" that's been eluding them.
Some of the most frequent comments we hear from those who invest in CoolSculpting are:
- I eat well and workout, but nothing I do makes that fat go away.
- Even when I was younger and was very thin, I still had fat on my saddlebags, love handles, lower abdomen, bra-line, inner thigh, etc.
- Something happened when I hit 40 and my body changed and diet and exercise were no longer quite as effective.
- No matter how many sit-ups I do, my belly fat stays.
- My child is now 6 so I can't keep saying it's baby weight I've gained.
- I would feel so much better if I could just have less fat on my _______.
- When I button my pants and see the overhang, I just hate it.
- I can't wear tight shirts anymore as my man boobs are pretty ugly.
- When the heck did this bra-fat show up, I swear it was never there before.
- I want my pre-baby body back.
Regardless if others think your body is ideal or not, we all live in our own. If you are struggling with stubborn fat and want a lasting and awesome solution, CoolSculpting may be the perfect technology.
At Bodify, we have done over 6,000 treatments and know how to get our clients jaw-dropping results.
We'd welcome an opportunity to sit down with you, explore options, listen to what you are looking to achieve and create a custom treatment plan for you so you can again strut your stuff and feel confident!