Best 5 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Help You Look and Feel your Best
Many people deal with chronic inflammation. This can wreak havoc on your body and in many cases, make it more difficult to reach your body and weight goals.
Incorporating a healthy anti-inflammatory diet into your routine is one of the best ways to reduce the amount of inflammation you experience which can lead to you feeling better and hitting your weight and body composition goals.
An anti-inflammatory diet consists of foods that are considered healthy by pretty much every nutritionist out there, but there are five specific foods that are your anti-inflammatory MVPs. Here are the five foods you should always incorporate into an anti-inflammatory diet:
1. Blueberries. These berries are packed with an abundance of fantastic health benefits. They are an antioxidant, and they contain Vitamin C and potassium. Most importantly they are also anti-inflammatory and have been coined as a superfood.
2. Pomegranate. The juice and peel from the pomegranate contribute highly to its robust anti-inflammatory capabilities. This is said to be due to punicalagins, which are large molecules found in the juice and peel of this fruit. They are entirely absorbed by our bodies and offer some of the most excellent benefits provided by pomegranate.
Additional benefits of this fruit include fighting cancer and arthritis, lowering blood pressure. It also contains fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, protein, and other significant health advantages.
A great way to incorporate pomegranates is to eat them as is, or opt for a salad.
3. Kale. This leafy green contains anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin K, omega 3 fatty acids, and other amazing health benefits. Kale is also said to be a real health fighter in reducing your risk of cancer.
There are so many ways to consume Kale. You can use it to make a salad, add it to your smoothies, or make kale chips! Follow this recipe to make kale chips that will satisfy your taste buds
4. Salmon. This fish along with other oily fish such as tuna, sardines, and mackerel are considered to have significant anti-inflammatory properties. They are packed with omega 3’s, which are renowned for combating inflammation and other ailments such as cancer, heart disease, autoimmune disorders, and other illnesses.
Here is a perfect recipe by Food Network’s chef Alex Guarnaschelli on how to prepare blackened salmon in 12 minutes.
5. Almonds. These nuts contain fiber, calcium, protein, and unsaturated fats. They also provide vitamin E, and magnesium, which are helpful for combating inflammation.
Grab a handful of these nuts and crunch away! Or, consider adding them to your salads. Also, if you’re into peanut butter, you’ll love almond butter. Toast a slice of bread and smear it on.
CoolSculpting, when used in Conjunction with proper diet and exercise, is the perfect solution to stubborn, diet and exercise resistant fat.
CoolSculpting is a fantastic procedure that is non-surgical and involves freezing away fat. The CoolSculpting applicators pull tissue into an applicator and bring the fat cells to a certain temperature for a certain amount of time, which in turn sets them up to die!
Once frozen, the fat cells die, and over the following 2-4 months, they are flushed out of the body through its natural elimination process. The result is a more defined you. Millions of people have opted for this FDA-cleared technology because it’s effective, safe, and allows those who do it to get back to their daily lives immediately with little to do downtime.
Have you tried CoolSculpting yet? As the perfect complement to a healthy diet and exercise, CoolSculpting is a great way to get the results you want. Contact us today for more information.